Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back at Texas Children's

We are now admitted to Texas Children's for the fourth time in Ethan's not quite eleven weeks. He is having a bit of a fussy day. He just wants to be held and look around. He is getting used to being here again and is playing now. Richard was able to borrow a laptop for me to take to the hospital and so I am able to update blog and email more regularly. Ethan is on the MRI schedule for Thursday afternoon and will be under general anesthisia (I know I didn't spell that right) for the procedure. Richard will be coming down tomorrow evening to help me through the procedure. I am more calm about this than I have been for the past few days. I know that Ethan will be okay through this. I'm just a helicopter when it comes to him. I sound like a broken record bt thank you to everyone who has continued to keep my family in your prayers. They are felt daily.

No comments: