Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

This is my favorite one...
I love the cake on his foot...you can barely see his scar!!!

I've named this one sweet reflection


He wasn't too sure about the cake until he tasted it!



Thank you Sharon for the poem, the photos...for being a friend!!!




Ethan had a wonderful birthday. We went to the park where there is a spray and play pad and let the kiddos have a blast. When everyone was full of barbeque, we let Ethan have at his cake. I'll post pictures soon...they're adorable! I do have a few pictures that my friend Sharon Swan took. She is amazing and would love for anyone else to use her as thier photographer...

Emotions ran very high today but they were the perfect adtidote to the past year. I was overwhelmed with gratefulness as I watched about 60 of our closest friends and family come out to support Ethan as they have every day. We have been lifted by their faith and prayers and continue to be.

On to Ethan news. He can stand up for a few seconds at a time unassisted. His tooth count is up to 10 with two brand new molars making their debut! He continues to laugh and be just a laid back little guy. He's the happiest baby I know. He will point his little finger and say dat...he's very curious about what things are.

To my online friends...thank you so much for your prayers and support this year.
Wow..we made it!

1 comment:

mary said...

Those pictures are adorable!!! Happy Birthday Ethan!