Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm Awake!

Ethan is doing as well as ever. He had another cardiology appointment with Dr. Altman last thursday and she is so pleased with how he is doing that he gets to wait two weeks until his next appointment. His personality is starting to present itself. He is amazing...and wide awake. He loves to cuddle. He loves to look around and watch the world. He expecially loves watching the wind blow the trees and looking at the ceiling fan. He gets a concentration wrinkle in his forehead when he watches. It's like he is trying to figure them out. I feel so blessed to have him with me and that all of my kids are together. One thing has come out of this experience. I am enjoying my kids more than I ever have. Every minute I can spend with them I do. I'm almost scared to let Ethan out of my sight. Elise has asked that I also mention that he loves music. He likes to sit in his bouncy and listen to the jungle sounds that are programmed in (it's a jungle themed bouncie). He hates the vibrations though. Wake him up and overstimulate him every time! Until next time...keep up the prayers!

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

Amanda, I am so glad to hear that Ethan is doing so well. I hope he continues the grow and get stronger each day. He's a little miracle man.

Inalynn said...

Amanda, I'm so happy for you and your family. It is great that Ethan is doing so well.